How do I purchase a product?
1. Click on the Buy button for the item you would like to purchase.
2. A checkout window will appear on your screen. Click Checkout to proceed.
3. Enter your email address and then click Continue to proceed. If you would like to order as a gift, check the box. You will find complete instructions on how to order as a gift here. Click Continue to proceed.
4. Select your payment method from the drop-down menu.
5. Once you have selected your payment method, enter your billing information. Please be sure that the information you enter is correct, as our payment processor is extremely sensitive to inconsistencies. If you enter incorrect billing information, your purchase will be flagged as fraud, and your order will not be successfully processed. Click Continue to proceed to the next screen.
6. Here is the order confirmation screen, where you may review your billing information. If you need to make changes to either of these fields, you may press the (edit) links to return to that page.
7. Enter your credit card information, and then click Continue once to submit your purchase. Please only click Continue once, as multiple attempts may result in multiple orders.
Once your order is successfully processed, your live receipt will be sent to the email address you entered at the beginning of your purchase.
How do I order multiple products?
2. Once you click the Buy button, a purchase window will appear on your screen. You will find Keep Shopping links at the upper-right and lower-left corners of the window. You may click either of these links to return to the store.
3. Once you return to the store, a shopping cart will appear in the upper-right corner, denoting the number of products you have added to your cart. You may click the Buy button for another product to add it to your cart.
4. Your shopping cart will now show the additional items you have added to your cart. You may repeat this process until you have added everything that you are looking to purchase in a single transaction. Click Checkout to begin the checkout process.
How do I order as a gift?
How do I purchase multiple products on a mobile device?
How do I purchase on an iPhone?
2. A new window will open in your browser, and will display your cart.
3. Select Done when you have made your selection. You will then automatically move onto the next choice, if there are additional items included with your purchase.
4. If there are additional items included with your order, select each option you would like to receive, and then click Done to move to the next screen.
5. Once you have made all of the selections included with your purchase, you will find a Continue button at the bottom right of your screen. Click Continue to view your cart, and then proceed to checkout.
6. On the checkout screen, you will be able to adjust the quantity of items you would like to purchase. Ensure that this quantity is correct, and then click the black Checkout button to begin the checkout process.
7. You will be prompted to enter your email address. Please be sure this is a valid address, as this is where your live receipt will be sent once your purchase has been successfully processed. Click Continue to move to the next screen.
8. Select your payment method. Then press Done to enter your billing information.
9. Enter your billing address. Please ensure that this information is correct, as our payment processor is extremely sensitive to inconsistencies. If your billing information is entered incorrectly, our system will flag your purchase as fraud, and you will not be able to successfully complete your transaction.
10. Here you will find the final checkout screen. The total amount displayed is the amount that will be charged to your card.
11. You will be prompted to enter your credit card number. If you need to change your payment method, you may return to that screen by clicking the (edit) link beside your card type. Once you have confirmed that the information you have entered is correct, click Continue to submit your purchase.
Where is my receipt?
Note: If you have not received your email recent and your purchase was successful (you received a purchase confirmation screen in the purchase flow and were able to download your media items), then please log an issue with support here and we’ll contact you with your email receipt or look further into the issue.
Can I remove an item from the shopping cart if I change my mind?
Which digital formats are the purchases available in?
Which browsers are recommended to make purchases from the download shop?
What is the refund policy for purchases?
Purchaser is solely responsible for:
- Choices made regarding color, size, items purchased.
- Reading all information about, audio file formats, image file formats, resolutions, and downloading.
- Carefully evaluating the attributes of all Artist’s site offerings and bundled packages to ensure they meet the exact specifications you are looking for.
- Not allowing children or other unauthorized family members or friends to access your credit cards or your account at the payment site to ensure that no one pays for a purchase without your express permission.
Topspin does not offer refunds on purchases that contain digital downloads to protect the artists who sell directly to fans through our platform. By making a purchase on a Topspin Media site, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the Topspin Media No Refund Policy.
Which payment methods can I choose from?
Why do I need to give out my email address?
There is no SSL Icon, is this purchase secure?
Topspin’s purchase experience is and always has been done via SSL, the leading standard for securing online transactions. The purchase flow has the SSL icon to denote that the purchase is secure.The reason we can’t display an SSL icon in the browser navigation bar is because Topspin integrates into an artist’s website as an iframe. This allows each artist to maintain a consistent branding, but if you right-click and select “frame info,” you’ll see that you’re shopping securely.Topspin submits to regular audits from a card processing authority, and we never store or process customers’ raw credit card data. Instead, we use a partner (Global Collect), who specializes in card security.
Why does my credit card keep being declined?
If you are sure that the information you have entered is correct, and your card continues to be declined, please submit a ticket with the following information so that we can further diagnose the issue:
- e-mail address used to purchase
- last 4 digits of your credit card
- first and last name used during purchase
When will you charge my credit card?
What is a CVC number?
How do I download the media I just purchased?
I can’t find the downloads on my computer?
Firefox defaults to placing files in the Downloads folder.
1. Launch Firefox
2. Press the keyboard combination: Command+J
3. Right-click on the file in the downloads dialog and select the option to “Show in Finder”Safari on Mac OS
The Safari browser defaults to placing files in the Downloads folder.
1. Launch Safari
2. Press the keyboard combination: Command+Option+L
3. Right-click on the file in the downloads dialog and select the option to “Show in Finder”Chrome on Mac
1. Click on Chrome in the top left of your screen, and select Preferences (COMMAND,)
2. Chrome’s Preferences window will open as one of your browser’s tabs. Click on Under the Hood to find your default download location.
3. Your file(s) will be saved to your Downloads folder
Firefox on PC
1. Click on Tools, and then select Options.
2. In the General tab, you will find the Downloads field.
3. Your files will be saved to your Downloads folder. The location of this folder is C:\Users\(User Name)\Downloads.
Safari on PC
1. Click on Preferences (CTRL+,)
2. In the General tab, you will find the default download location for your browser.
The default download location is your Downloads folder, which can be located at C:\Users\(User Name)\Downloads
Chrome on PC
1. Click on Options.
2. Click the Under the Hood tab on the left side. There you will find the Downloads field.
Your files will be saved to your Downloads folder. The location of this folder is C:\Users\(User Name)\Downloads
How do I extract my zip file?
Once the file has completely downloaded, try the following:
1. Right-click (or control-click) and select the option to Open With > Archive Utility.app
2. Drag the songs and images to the location you keep your music files
3. Select all the music files, and right-click (or control-click) to Open With > iTunes (or your preferred media player)
On a PC:
Once the zip file has completely downloaded, try the following:
1. Right-click and select the option to Open with > Compressed (zipped) Folders.
2. Drag the songs and images to the location you keep your music files
3. Select all the music files, and right-click to Open with > iTunes (or your preferred media player).If you’re experiencing issues with the Windows archiver, you might try downloading a trial version of one of the following
Will the audio files be compatible with my player?
How do I add the files to my iTunes library?
1. Open iTunes
2. Select File > Add to Library
3. In the dialog box that pops up, select the files to import and choose the OK button. Once imported, the files you will appear in the Music section. If you have further questions regarding importing files in to iTunes, please visit the iTunes knowledge base for further information.
How do I add the files to my Windows Media Player?
2. Alternatively, you can try the following to add your files. Open Windows Media Player. Locate the file(s) you would like to add to your library. Select the file(s) then hold the left-button down to drag them to the area denoted below.If you have additional questions about how to add your files to your Windows Media Player library, please visit the Windows Media Player knowledge base here.